AVE N JEWISH CENTER March 11, 2023 18 Adar
Shabbos - KI TISA - PARAH
The Flatbush Eruv has yet to be determined
please call 718.377.4242 for an update.
Friday Night – March 10, 2023
Mincha 5:45 pm
Candle Lighting 5:38 pm
Tzvi Ben Chaim Moshe Mermelshtayn A" H
Mishnayot shiur 8:30 am
Shachris 8:55 am
The Liba Miriam and Menashe Volf A"H Shabbos Children's group will take place
between 10 am - 11am on the mail floor.
· Mazal Tov to Rachel & Seth Zahner on the birth of a son.
· Mazal Tov to Chava & Layzer Saks on the birth of a grandson.
· Happy 95th birthday to our esteemed Rabbi Emeritus Rabbi Max Schreier.
Kiddush following Davening in the social hall this Shabbos.
This week's sponsor is:
· Esther & David Yankovich for their daughter Suri, on her graduation of Nursing School.
Chaya Eisenbach A"H Ladies Tehilim 4:30 pm
Avot Shiur 5:00 pm for Men and Women
Mincha 5:40 pm followed by Shalosh Seudos
This week's sponsors are:
· David & Esther Roth on David's grandparents yahrzeit
· Dr. Lou Genuth on his father's yahrzeit Naftoli Hertzka ben Chaim Zvi A"H
on 17 Adar
· Benzion and Berta Vinokurov for the Yahrzeit of BenZion's Father, Zisha Vinokurov A"H 22 Adar
Maariv 6:39 pm
Motzei Shabbat 6:49 pm
DAYLIGHT SAVING BEGINS Move your clock forward before going to bed on Motzei Shabbat
Daily Minyanim schedule
Sunday Shachris 8:00 am
Monday & Thursday Shachris 6:25 am
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday Shachris 6:30 am
Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday Mincha 6:50 pm
We thank Yossie Fuchs for learning between Mincha & Maariv
Please join the Parsha shiur this Sunday at 7:00 pm for men & women.
Avot for the women Monday at 7:00 pm both on Zoom.
Our Kollel for men will be on Tuesday with the Gemara shiur beginning at 8:00 pm both in person social hall and on Zoom.
Fresh Sushi, Kugel and Pizza!!
Both Rabbi Shaya Glicksberg and Rabbi Yehuda Schwartzberg begin their shiurim at 8:10 pm.
Our spirited learning is followed by Maariv at 9:05 pm.
The week's sponsor is:
· Dr. and Mrs. Conway for yahrzeit of Helen's parents
Eliyahu ben Moshe Shmuel A"H 18 Adar and Bayla bas Shmuel A"H 19 Adar